Monday, September 7, 2009

A nightZ in ASIA CAFE - SUBANG

4 september 2009
After school and back to hostel about 10pm something..stomach druming!!!
well what to do , my friends and I planing to go out makan.
I drived my friend's car who came from MELACA.Before I drived,the car was without "P"
STICKER ... I asked my friend whether she got the sticker with her now or didnt.
so lucky she got 2 sticker with her but then she asking me why should put that sticker up to the car.. ehh what to do, I just honest told her my "P" license havent over yet, oh come on .. how shamed am I that time ... she gave me that sticker and keep laughing --- NONE STOP .... ??!! finally the sticker was up to the car haiz

whatever,that the truth..
we started our journey from TUNG SHIN HOSPITAL( my hostel & working place) to our destination - ASIA CAFE at SUBANG...
during the journey that got one thing make us feel so annoying - THE TERRIBLE JAM in KL ... HALO , from KL jam until the way to MIDVALLEY.. 我的妈
some more I am the driver ....

bla bla bla... when time go pass ... finally we reached, hard to find a parking but lucky we did.

we sat at the table D30,if u r there next time just find this number haha ...
we had ordered some food like pizza , big big cup fruit juice , salad , fake ikan sirip soap , 小丸子,蚝煎....delicious , but that time about 11.30pm only all the food came infront of us .... how wonderful our supper,cause we didnt realize the time during ordering....




we back to hostel about 1am ... then countinue sleep ~ oh add more 2kg
when sleeping also can dreamed how delicious the food there ....oh add 3kg more ~
I wish to go again ... do you ?

No comments: