Thursday, September 17, 2009

a nice day for me - today

My subconscious will be quite entertaining today,
and it will come up with all sorts of amusing ideas and images without much effort.
Having an active inner voice will be a blessing right now,
because it will help me stay happy and alert as I carry out all of the day's mundane responsibilities


I get a lot done with just my enthusiasm..... yeah !!!
No need to worry about detailed plaining now ...lolx
Follow my heart and do what I think is right
and I will never go along with the crowd...
This who am I and how I did ... ~ GAMBATEH !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow
i love the ' i will not follow the crowd'
i wish i will have the gut like u
:-)

Unknown said...

i am studying medicine in USM kelantan now
but i am actually prefer chinese medicine
which i believe can cure the 'root' of the illness but not only to temporary dcerease the symotoms. just that i got the chance to study western medicine last time, and i just follow my destiny...