Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"DIET" 宵夜...want try ??

AFTER woke up about 8pm ,nothing to do while facing to laptop...one word came to my mind - BORED .. haiz
chit chat , editing , reading ....
suddently phone ring .. oh got thing to do ledi...
my friends asked me out for dinner, nope ... supper was right ~
went to TIME SQUARE shop for awhile untill 10pm only we planed to search where a place for our supper ...really not KL , ALL shope close here and there
BUT,we found a place

wow what a nice place ...
we had ordered 1 set meal for 4person ( under RAYA promotion, damn cheap !!)
it came with 2 regular PIZZA,1 spagethi,1 appetizer,and 4 drinks ~


this was my first time be here, never try before ...
one question - PIZZA hut vs PAPA JOHN PIZZa = ??? which better ....



one thing very funny, my friend dont know how to use the folk and nife to cut the PIZZA... then oh my next friend BETAHAN and teached she how TO USE THE CORRECT WAY...walau untill now still have this kind of peopel oh... lolx
just like somebody cant show which is RIGHT AND LEFT


next time when you finish your meal if think got nothing to do can try this out ....
lameeee ......... =.=""

this how I promise after 30 HOUR FAMINE ...


so that was my "DIET" supper .... lolx
but dont try this during late night .... :p

2 comments:

t0Rng said...

dunno how to use fork and knife quite normal.
my fren dunno how to cut her finger nails le.haha.XD
ps: your plate really clean.><

KENZO said...

huh really oh ... dont know how to cut finger nails ?! ... orang asli ? kidding kidding lolx ..... :)