Thursday, December 17, 2009

Alone holiday, Alone in Starbucks Coffee shop today,



A Starbucks coffee or Mamak coffe , which will you choose for your drink,
You will choose for Starbucks coffee.
Because of the quality, taste, and of course standard.
But if I say Mamak coffee is same with Starbucks, what your next choice ?
You will choose for Starbucks coffee too.

This what we call as H U M A N L I F E

Alone sitting in Starbucks Coffee shop today,
Do nothing , think nothing
But when typing blog, it come with meaning,
And I am sharing everything.

Christmas coming , a year geeting end.
Flash back for all the days, never regret in living.
What you saw is just what you get.
Never waste all the life timing.

My friend asked how was my life living ?
I replied " I am enjoying all the time "
How could it be ?
I said, I am doing what I want.

Everyone have their own
Minder , life style , and principle.
Everyone should control their own life under planing,
Because the power is always in your hand.

My mum always advicing me one thing and there is
" Do not be over confidence and be hamble all the time "
I will never put this on one site,
But always in my mind.

A friend came and talked to me one day,
He started blaming, scolding , emoting , getting temper
Just because he recieved some bad comment from someone else,
What a little " red bean " problem.

Everyone is not born in perfect, but you can make yourself into perfect.
No matter it is a bad comment or good comment that you got from others,
Why not just try to accept it as a achievement and experince in your life,
This how you begin your perfect life.

Sharing , Patient , Cooperative with other poeple
Is one of the power positive minder
Which can lead you , bring you in success.
Think positive , act positive.

I ask my self, I ask my nation,
What should the theme for 1 MALAYSIA
I answer my self , I answer my nation
Everyone should treat each other as good as with no
Limited ages, gender, religion , races ,nationality and discrimination.

What is your life ,
How could it be ,
Only yourself will know that,
Only yourself will make the decision for your life.

I had learned one lesson today,
FRIENDSHIP is not longer and not forever,
The longer and forver is how you build for the FRIENDSHIP.
The longer and forever is how you cherish for the FRIENDSHIP.

Gold has a certain price,
But true love is invaluable,
Therefore, you and me ,
And we should treasure FRIENDSHIP.

My ordered of Starbucks Coffee on today ,
Almost finish in drinking, that why my mind getting stuck ,
I have no idea what I am typing now, and I have to end with here,
And say GOOD BYE


HAVE A NICE DAY ^^



FROM :
KENZO YAP
18-DEC-2009
At Time Square Satrbucks Coffee Shop

2 comments:

劉としひろ Ryuu Toshihiro said...

what a nice piece of writting that short describes your life and thoughts in simple lines.

~random stranger~

KENZO said...

hahaa .. lolx ~
thank guy ^^